VMware and NetApp deliver a range of virtualization, storage and cloud infrastructure solutions designed to meet the unique needs of midsize businesses. As proven leaders in virtualization technology, VMware and NetApp help you free up limited resources, protect your business, and provide you with the IT control and flexibility needed to efficiently scale as your needs evolve and your business grows.
Managing multiple servers, operating systems, desktops, storage, and applications is a challenging task. Simplify management of all your licenses, maintenance schedules, patches, and upgrades through built-in monitoring and centralized control.
- Centralize physical and virtual IT management, so you can automate routine tasks and manage your environment from anywhere with intuitive web-based tools
- Consolidate and virtualize storage to simplify and accelerate provisioning, capacity management and data protection.
- Simplify desktop and application management while increasing security and control
Improved data protection
Keeping IT systems up and running is a priority for any company. VMware and NetApp solutions protect your business with built-in backup/restore, high availability and automated disaster recovery to remote sites.
- Cut backup time by 80% and restore in minutes rather than hours or days.
- Provide high availability for servers, data and applications
- Protect the security of applications and data regardless of the device
Your IT budget has not increased to keep up with the growing demands on your business. VMware and NetApp solutions can help you make your existing IT investments work harder so you spend less resources on administration and more on addressing changing business demands.
- Reduce hardware costs through server and storage consolidation. Dramatic increases in utilization let you scale IT without adding hardware.
- Lower IT operating costs through enhanced management, automation and service delivery
- Store more data with less storage capacity. Leverage advanced storage efficiency technologies for up to 50% space savings on primary storage and 95% for backups.